Call for Abstracts & Symposia
Online submission only
The abstract submission has NOW been extended until August 18, 2021
A confirmation of your submission will be sent to the corresponding Author’s email address.
If you do not receive the confirmation email, please do not submit the abstract again, instead please contact the Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
All abstracts accepted for the Congress will be presented as oral or E-Poster presentations. Accepted abstracts will be published in the online Congress Website Section.
Abstract submission guidelines
Abstracts must be submitted in English only;
The text should not exceed 2000 characters (excluding abstract title and authors); the text of the abstract should briefly state:
A confirmation of receipt will be sent via email upon submission of an abstract.
Presenting Authors should register upon submitting their abstract.
Registration must be completed at the latest upon confirmation that the abstract has been accepted as an oral or E-Poster presentation.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
- Covid-19 and mental health
- Environmental stressors
- War and refugees
- Vulnerability factors
- Prevention (universal, selective, indicated)
- Risk states in mental health
- The impact of traumatics events: short and long term consequences
- Vulnerable and marginalised populations
- Statistical methods to address complexity
- Social and community psychiatry
- Psychiatric epidemiology
- Psychosocial interventions
- Short term psychotherapy
- Cost effectiveness
- Methods for a life course approach
- Free topics